Connecting | Learning | Leading
The scholarship application deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Application for ACHE of Georgia’s 2024 Scholarship Award for the
ACHE Congress for Healthcare Leadership
March 25-28, 2024, Chicago
Please read this description and complete and submit the form below by February 14, 2024.
ACHE of Georgia’s 2024 ACHE Congress scholarship will be awarded to an American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Student Associate or regular member enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a healthcare-career-focused graduate degree such as MHA, MBA, or another related graduate degree and is a member of the ACHE of Georgia chapter of ACHE. This scholarship is intended to support the mission of ACHE of Georgia.
ACHE of Georgia will issue three scholarships of $1,800 each for student(s) to attend the March 25-28, 2024, ACHE Congress in Chicago. The funds may be applied toward registration ($475 student registration), travel, meals, lodging, and incidentals. Funds will be distributed as a reimbursement to scholarship recipients and reported on IRS Form 1099.
The mission is to facilitate professional development for healthcare leaders in the region and prepare them to shape local, regional and national healthcare management practices.
- ACHE Student Associate member or regular ACHE member assigned to the ACHE of Georgia chapter.
- Has attended at least one ACHE of Georgia event over the past 12 months (virtual or in-person).
- Enrolled in good standing at an accredited college or university pursuing a healthcare-career-focused graduate degree such as MHA, MBA, or another related graduate degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
Applications – To be considered for the award, applicants are asked to complete this form and submit the following:
- Copy of transcript (note: can be unofficial)
- Up to 2-page personal statement (single or double spaced), including how their academic pursuits and community involvement, particularly with ACHE of Georgia, align with the mission and values of ACHE: Integrity, Lifelong Learning, Leadership, Diversity and Inclusion, and Service
Application Deadline: Application materials must be received by midnight on Monday, February 14. Application materials must be submitted electronically via this form. 2024 Congress Scholarship recipients will be notified by February 24, 2024.
The 2024 Student Congress Scholarships are sponsored by ACHE of Georgia. Each scholarship recipient will receive up to $1,800 for reimbursement toward ACHE Congress expenses, which will be issued as a 1099. Necessary information such as SSN will need to be provided by the winner(s). The scholarship recipients will be recognized through the ACHE of Georgia website and newsletter. Scholarship recipients will also be invited to attend dinner with ACHE of Georgia’s board in Chicago on Sunday, March 24. We request each scholarship recipient to write a brief 1-page review of their Congress experience for use in ACHE of Georgia’s future communications.
Responsible Administrator: ACHE of Georgia Scholarship Subcommittee Chair, Chet Bhasin FACHE. Send an email regarding any questions about the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.