GAHE’s Mentorship Program
The GAHE Mentorship Program is designed in response to our commitment to the leadership development of our members and to support the professional growth of our existing and future healthcare leaders.
The goal of the Mentorship Program is for participants to commit to the mentoring experience, providing all interested members with opportunities to learn and grow and make a lasting contribution to the healthcare field.
- Mentees are provided with opportunities to connect with seasoned healthcare leaders, who will expose them to industry networking and facilitate the growth of competencies.
- Mentors are provided with opportunities to help make a lasting impact on the healthcare pipeline and to promote the values of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
GAHE’s 2022-23 Mentorship program is underway and the application process is closed. We will launch next year’s program this fall and open applications in August.
2022-23 Program Fun Facts
- 86 Participants
- 28 Fellows
- 35 cities
- Countless Opportunities
What Participants Are Saying:
We continue to receive overwhelmingly positive feedback from mentors and mentees alike. Highlights from our 2021-22 program evaluation include:
- “I enjoy sharing my career journey with others and providing guidance to make their career easier.”
- “Love the program!
- “These mentees are amazing! They ask tough questions and kept me on my toes. Great experience. I believe this was meaningful on both sides.”
- “I learned a lot about the business development and revenue cycle side from my mentee, actually. And
- I think my mentee learned more about how to network and how to make himself more visible to others.”