Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE 2024 Board of Directors Slate
Notice of Slate and Business Meeting —
2024 Board of Directors
October 2, 2023 — The Nominating Committee of the Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives (GAHE) has met and offers the following slate of Officers and Directors for your consideration for the 2024 chapter year. Voting will take place at the GAHE Annual Meeting to be held at Maggiano’s in Buckhead on Thursday, November 16, 2023, from noon to 1:30 pm ET as part of our monthly lunch and learn. Click the names of candidates listed below to view their bios or LinkedIn profiles.
- President – Jon-Paul Croom, MSHA, MBA, FACHE (automatic succession)
- Vice President – Luis Fonseca, FACHE
- Secretary – Lindsey Petrini, FACHE
- Treasurer – Roy Griffin
- Immediate Past President – Angela Henry, MBA, FACHE (automatic succession)
- At-large Member – Sepi Browning, FHIMSS, PMP, FACHE
- At-large member – Alex Almanza, SPHR, FACHE
- At-large Member – Nicole Denham, MHA, RN
- At-large Member – Jennifer (Jenna) Garber, FACHE, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
- At-large Member – Doug Gregory, RN, FACHE
- At-large Member – Lorraine C. Smith, FACHE
- At-large Member – Trevor Brand, MSHA
- At-large Member – Sanford G. Duke, MD, MBA, FACHE
- ACHE Regent Director – John Kueven, MHA, RN, FACHE (ex officio)
With the exception of the Regent Director, President, and Immediate Past President, officers shall be elected by a majority of the voting membership present at the annual meeting of the membership. The Vice President automatically succeeds to the office of President and the President automatically succeeds to the office of Immediate Past President. The President and Vice President must be ACHE Fellows or Fellow Designates at the time of election and nominees for other positions must be active GAHE members.
Additional nominations: Any active member may be nominated by written petition of at least 15 members of GAHE. Nominations via petition must be received at least 15 days prior to the annual meeting to be held on November 16, 2023, send to: GAHE Nominating Committee, 4801 Wilder Cliff, Powder Springs, GA, 30127.