Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE Mentorship Program
The GAHE Mentorship Program is designed in response to our commitment to the leadership development of our members and to support the professional growth of our existing and future healthcare leaders. The goal of the Mentorship Program is for participants to commit to the mentoring experience, providing all interested members with opportunities to learn and grow and make a lasting contribution to the healthcare field. Through partnerships with other local healthcare professionals, professional development will be fostered, knowledge of industry issues will be enhanced, and the value of and participation in the American College of Healthcare Executives will be promoted.
Our next Mentorship Session starts this fall and we’re now accepting applications. The deadline for submitting applications has been extended to Monday, October 3.
Click here to learn more and apply.
Career information and opportunities
- Job openings – see Job Board
- Job postings – Companies are invited to post job openings:
- In the ACHE Job Center
- GAHE’s LinkedIn Group
- Career resources and CareerEDGE® at ACHE Career Services
- Job search resources for students — Includes three recorded webinars covering resumes, networking, and job interviews, plus sample resumes and other resources.
- Interviews — 50 Most Popular Interview Questions — Article from GlassDoor
- GAHE Educational programs (ACHE Face To Face and Qualified Education CEUS) – View Events
- GAHE BOG Exam Tutorial – GAHE offers an online tutorial to assist in your preparations to successfully complete the ACHE Board of Governors Examination (BOG). A one time charge entitles you to unlimited, no expiration access to this valuable tool. You need not be a member of GAHE to enroll. For information and registration go to the Tutorial page.
- ACHE Credentialing (FACHE)
- ACHE Educational programs