Connecting | Learning | Leading
GAHE Webinar Submission Form
Instructions and Selection Process
- Complete the Webinar information form below and submit at least 8 weeks in advance of the proposed webinar date.
- The GAHE webinar coordinator is Bruce Lloyd, who can be reached at 404-444-8136 or email@example.com.
- The form will be reviewed by the Webinar Subcommittee.
- If the webinar seems appropriate, webinar program applicants will be asked to make a brief presentation to the Webinar Subcommittee.
- If the proposed webinar is approved, applicants will be given the choice of three dates and times.
- GAHE webinars are typically one hour long – five minutes for introductions, 45 minutes for content, and 10 minutes for Q&A.
- The webinar will be posted on the GAHE website and marketed to GAHE members and possibly other ACHE chapters.
- The deadline for sending handouts and slides to the webinar coordinator is one week prior to the event.